* * * TECHNICAL NOTE * * *
In October, we upgraded the software for online forms. This has caused some compatibility issues with web browsers and other access restrictions.
- at login page, it will not load or freezes
- receive an access denied message, or
- after starting to enter information in forms, the content disappears
- try another browser (Works best with Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 8 or higher and Chrome 38 or higher. Firefox is not recommended)
- make sure you are using the most up-to-date browser and java is installed and up-to-date. (click here to check see example below), or
- the school has a port restriction that will require an IT staff member to release.
Share the information below with your IT staff
- Using FileMaker 14 webdirect
- Using 8080 port to DNS forms.nchsaa.org
- Email Systems Administrator, Juli Kidd at email@example.com with any questions