- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
FAFSA will open October 1, 2016 for the 2017-18 academic year.
- NCHSAA Sponsored Student-Athlete ScholarshipsList of scholarships available at NCHSAA
- Non-NCHSAA Student-Athlete Scholarships & AwardsList of scholarship and award offerings outside the NCHSAA.
- NCHSAA Athlete of the YearThe top athletic award which any athlete in the North Carolina High School Athletic Association can earn.
- NCHSAA-NC National Guard Scholar Athlete AwardThis program recognizes excellence in the classroom as well as on the playing court or field. The program includes recognition of varsity teams that attain certain grades as well as individual athletes.
- Performance of the Week | Powered by Time Warner Cable Sports ChannelEach week throughout the year, the NCHSAA, with the help of a special selection committee, will select a male and female athlete based upon their athletic performance from the preceding week. Nominations can be made by family, friends, school administrators or members of the media.
- Spirit of Sport AwardThis award, sponsored by the NFHS, recognize those individuals who exemplify the ideals of the positive spirit of sport.
- Wendy's High School Heisman
Applying for the Wendy’s High School Heisman Program is your chance to gain local, state, and even national recognition for all that you’ve put into your high school career.
- Toby Webb Coach of the Year AwardEstablished in 2005/06 through the NCHSAA Endowment Fund and generous donations from Toby Webb supporters, the Toby Webb 'Coach of the Year' Award recognizes two outstanding coaches annually, one male and one female.